July 13, 2012

Creme de la Chic

In the summertime I feel like I should usually be wearing a lot of color. I enjoy wearing color but honestly I could live in neutrals and probably be perfectly happy with it.  I wear black quite a bit as it goes with everything and I own so much of it,  however it can tend to look dreary in the summer months, especially if you wear too much of it.

If you do not feel like wearing something white but you want to stick to light clothing since it is summer, try mixing different shades of the same hue of a white or cream.  This trend looks super cute in many colors, but if you are going for a more subtle option, stick to whites, greys or even pastels.  I put together some different pieces to make a fabulous tone on tone outfit with a few variations.  Everything is very budget friendly! Except the watch, but it is a great purchase.  I wear mine all the time, and get a ton of compliments on it!


From left to right:

1) Noriego Leather Wedge $41.99 from Aldo
2) Cream Cat Eye Sunglasses $16.00 from Topshop
3) Mini Peplum Pencil Shift Dress $46.00 from Topshop
4) Gold Peterpan Necklace $29.00 from MissSelfridge
5) Essie Nail Polish in Potato Fields $9.00 from Essie
6) Tebeau Cross Body Purse in Snowy $35.00 from Aldo
7) Knitted Grill Stitch Jumper $36.00 from Topshop
8) Sparkle & Fade Constellation Shirt $59.00 from Urban Outfitters
9) Co-Ord Scalloped Edge Shorts $38.00 from Topshop
10) Michael Kors Chronograph Layton Watch in Gold $250.00 from Michael Kors
11) Abstract Shape Ring $7.50 from Topshop















No comments:

Post a Comment